Victory Ford Lincoln moving to new location
After eight months of construction, Victory Ford Lincoln is opening the doors to its brand new, multi-million dollar location at 301 Richmond Street to the public today. Located across the street from its original building, the 35,000 square foot facility will house the well-established Ford Lincoln dealership in style.
“We had outgrown our old location and believed that our customers and the line-up of Ford vehicles deserved an updated modern facility,” said owner Vince Lally. “Now, we’re very excited to be able to offer not only a large showroom, but a state of the art service area and a complimentary business centre that our customers can use while they wait for their vehicles to be maintained. Not only will we be offering the best products in the industry; we can showcase them in the best dealership facility for the Chatham community.”
The new location was also designed to better showcase both the Ford and Lincoln brands with dual showrooms. Lincoln vehicles will now have the same space allotment as the Ford brand vehicles.
Work on the new Victory Ford Lincoln location began in October and took eight months to complete. The nearly $3 million dollar project supported local contractors and suppliers whenever possible.
Highlights of the 35,000 square foot facility at 301 Richmond Street include:
• A two-lane drive-thru service area with 80 foot bays capable of accommodating large service vehicles such as ambulances, fire trucks and tractor-trailers. This is one of the largest maintenance and repair centres in the Chatham area.
• A vehicle clean up centre
• A medium truck maintenance centre
• A 14-bay maintenance and repair shop
• A nine-car, 9,000 square foot dual showroom with distinct Lincoln and Ford show areas.
• A drive-thru service reception
• An in-store, automatic car wash – washing every vehicle for every service customer visit, the first of its kind in the Chatham area.
• A complimentary customer lounge and business centre equipped with television, specialty coffee machine, Wi-Fi and printers. Now customers can work comfortably while waiting for their vehicles to be serviced.
The new location’s service centre opens Monday, June 4th. The service centre opens at 8:00 a.m. and sales at 8:30 a.m. Grand opening celebrations are planned for later in the summer.