Silliest Calls Of 2010 To Chatham-Kent Police
10. A hunter called police asking if there has been a dramatic increase in vehicle-deer collisions. He apparently had not been able to shoot one while hunting and thought maybe an increase in deer collisions would account for this.
9. Police were called to corral two runaway chickens in a school yard.
8. Police were called to a domestic dispute and asked to settle who was going to get to eat the last of the left over pizza.
7. An intoxicated woman called police from a bar to report her vehicle had been stolen. She was too drunk to see that it was parked in the bar parking lot exactly where she left it.
6. Police were called to local pizza shop to settle a dispute over the price of a pizza.
5. A woman called police because while she was interviewing for a job to work at a fish and chips restaurant, the male interviewer told her he was a serial killer. When police investigated, he told the officer that he just wanted to see the applicant’s reaction.
4. A man called police to report a break and enter. He reported that he left his front door unlocked while cutting the grass and someone entered his residence and moved his slippers. He called back to cancel police when he found out his neighbour did it.
3. Person called 911 about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle. It turns out a man was riding his bicycle, waved at a person, and fell off his bike.
2. A man called police to report an unknown person threw a Shepherd’s Pie over the fence.
1. A woman called police to complain that her ex-boyfriend gave her perfume as a gift, when all she really wanted was speed (amphetamines).